[rspec-users] rake task for stories

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:41:26 EST 2008

On Feb 23, 2008, at 12:16 PM, "Joe Van Dyk" <joe at pinkpucker.net> wrote:

> Any reason why there isn't a rake task for stories yet?  (I'm
> looking in trunk)

There is one for rspec_on_rails but it is nothing special. It just
calls stories/ all.rb which is up to you to maintain.

I know of at least one story command that is in the works. I think
that once that exists we'll be in a better spot to wrap it in a rake

I think, also, that there are still some different conventions at play
and it makes sense to wait for a solid convention to emerge in terms
of structure and organization.