[rspec-users] Shared scenarios?

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 13:30:49 EST 2008

In the story framework I would like to have tests that mix and match
scenarios using GivenScenario so for example a scenario that does
scenarios A, B, C in various orders.  Right now all scenarios need to
be self-standing since all the scenarios in the story get run.  I
would like scenarios that are only run from GivenScenario so they can
be modular.  Is this possible?  Alternatively could I use
GivenScenario to invoke scenarios from another story that is never
itself directly run?

Michael