[rspec-users] Old Style Stories

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:06:22 EST 2008

I was working on a past project tonight to trunk which is using the
old story format. IE:
  Given "desc" do / end
  When "someting "do /end
  etc..

Is this officially supported, or is this just something that hasn't
been ripped out yet?

If it is officially supported how attached are people to the re-using
of do/end blocks which match the same description. Every now and then
it bites me and I end up having to change one of the descriptions to
differ textually then another.  IMO it is kind of annoying. A story
part description may have the same description as another in the same
scenario. Sometimes the sequence of steps provide the context,

--
Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com