[rspec-users] specdoc and taskpaper

Colin Campbell-McPherson colin at logaan.net
Thu Feb 14 17:09:16 EST 2008

I use task paper and love it. Definitely the fastest way to throw in
todo items. I wouldn't call the format yaml-ish though. Here's an

This is a project:

	- This is a task @done
	- Another Task @context
	Another Project:

		- Task again
		Plain text

Words followed by a colon are a project.
Words following a hyphen are a task.
The @context following a task sets it's context.
@done means it's done.
Any other words are plain text.

I've been thinking of writing a todo app that had an export to
taskpaper function.