[rspec-users] How to load fixtures for plugins with rspec tests

lfeistel lfeistel at lnstar.com
Wed Feb 13 18:27:31 EST 2008

Hello all,

I had no trouble loading fixtures from the application's base spec/fixtures
directory, but I am working on a plugin which has its own rspec tests and
fixtures. I am getting the rspec tests to run, but they cannot seem to load
the fixtures that go with each plugin, so of course they fail.

If I run rake spec:plugins it does run the specs in my plugins, but inside
the plugin specs, the fixtures are not being loaded even through I have a
'fixtures' line in all my specs.

What is the correct way to get fixtures loaded for plugins with rspec tests?

Lee