[rspec-users] need to learn by example

Colin Campbell-McPherson colin at logaan.net
Wed Feb 13 09:17:14 EST 2008

I've just started a small rails project to test out BDD. It's a code
golf application.

Code golf is, for my money, the geekiest game out there. You set a
challenge and users submit snippets of code. The winner is the person
who submits the smallest piece of code that meets the requirements of
the challenge.

At the moment I've got it running with rspec and autotest, also using
the haml plugin. Checkout http://svn.nightlite.org/applications/cody/trunk/
  if you like. I'm open to including others in the development.