[rspec-users] need to learn by example

Chuck Remes cremes.devlist at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 08:48:38 EST 2008

I'm starting a new project which I would like to use as a learning
opportunity for BDD. I've searched through the archives of this list
for past pointers on web sites and books to peruse but I haven't found
very many suggestions on good projects "in the wild" which put BDD on

I'm hoping this thread can change that minor oversight.

Please post your suggestions for ruby projects (or projects in other
languages) that are good examples of BDD in action. I learn best by
example; this thread is for all the other lurkers who do too.