[rspec-users] Generated rspec video

rspec-users at kero.tmfweb.nl rspec-users at kero.tmfweb.nl
Tue Feb 12 00:32:08 EST 2008

> > Stuff for off-list:
> >  - created with mencoder, I can play with mplayer.
> >    Reports on success or failure of other players welcome.
> weird codec combo... you should have used thedora or xvid at least :-P
> (cannot play or even recognize the .avi codec signature).
> Anyway, will look at it when switch to linux.

Hmf, mencoder will not produce xvid or theora just like that.
Will try more tomorrow.
I installed xine to verify playback; it plays video on the url I posted
but does not playback the audio :(

PS: a slightly hacked rspec gives very nice results with "-f p -c"
now :)  Fails rspec tests themselves, of course. For now.