[rspec-users] Generated rspec video

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:38:23 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 1:07 AM,  <rspec-users at kero.tmfweb.nl> wrote:
> Hi all!
> A sneak preview of what I've been doing with my patch that made it
> into rspec 1.1.3:
>    http://chmeee.dyndns.org/ruby/R-Spec%20Demo.avi
> (2MB video)
> Stuff for off-list:
>  - created with mencoder, I can play with mplayer.
>    Reports on success or failure of other players welcome.

weird codec combo... you should have used thedora or xvid at least :-P
(cannot play or even recognize the .avi codec signature).

Anyway, will look at it when switch to linux.

Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems
A common mistake that people make when trying to design
something completely foolproof is to underestimate
the ingenuity of complete fools.
Douglas Adams