[rspec-users] Shared examples not reloading in spec_server

Charles Grindel cgrindel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 10:39:15 EST 2008

I am currently running RSpec 1.1.3 with ZenTest 3.9.1 on Windows XP.  I have noticed that shared examples are not being reloaded by spec_server when they have been updated.  Below is a simple example that reproduces the problem.  The example code and output is at the location below.

I have confirmed that non-shared examples are being reloaded by spec_server.  So, here are my questions.

1. Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

2. Does anyone know how I can force spec_server to reload the shared examples?

3. If this smells like a bug, can someone point me to instructions for filing a bug?