[rspec-users] Spec::Runner.register_at_exit_hook in RSpec 1.1.3

Steve Hayes lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Feb 5 00:15:12 EST 2008

In RSpec 1.1.3 this method is invoked from
Spec::Example::ExampleGroupMethods.inherited, but it no longer exists. I
noticed this trying to run my specs inside Textmate. I looked for a new
version of the Textmate bundle, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Re-adding the method from an earlier version of RSpec gets me going, but
seems a bit of a hack. Is there something else I should be doing, or is
this a bug?

Steve Hayes