[rspec-users] Error when mocking a method in a class

Josh Knowles joshknowles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 20:05:38 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 7:20 AM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't see any specs for the rspec-on-rails-matchers library on
> github, and no activity in 9 months, so I'm guessing that it is
> incomplete/no longer being maintained.
>
> Josh Knowles, if you're reading this, can you respond?

I unfortunately have let this project take a backseat to everything
else that I've been hacking on, which is too bad as I've received some
good patches.  There are forks out on github which have specs and have
fixed the problem with validate_uniqueness_of.

I've been saying for months that I'll pick it back up, hopefully this
thread can serve as that additional motivator to get me off my ass.

--
Josh Knowles
phone: 509-979-1593
email:  joshknowles at gmail.com