[rspec-users] cucumber/rails tutorial #2

Tim Walker walketim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 18:31:15 EST 2008

This is outstanding work and very useful, very nice.

Question: In your quest for BDD nirvana have you broached the subject
of setup/teardown and reuse of Setup code?

What is a clean way of establishing a complex baseline state before
operating on it with a suite of cucumber tests and without duplicating
the "Given" in all of the subsequent "When" and "Thens"? Do you add a
"helper.rb" to the steps folder or ? to keep this clean?

Many Thanks!

Sincerely,

Tim