[rspec-users] cucumber/rails tutorial #2

Sarah Allen lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Dec 29 13:06:47 EST 2008

I thought you all might be interested in my second tutorial:
http://www.ultrasaurus.com/code/2008/12/rails-2-day-4-rcov-and-bdd.html

It covers more webrat plus a trickier delete scenario, based on a

I also tried to follow Matt Wynne's refactoring advice
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/174015#762387 but realized that I still
need to learn a lot before I understand all the Rails magic that goes on
when I call generate scaffold, but I posted that question over on the
wider Rails forum: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/174419#new

Interested, as always, if folks read the tutorial and would advise a
different approach or improvements, and I'd be happy to answer questions
if I'm ahead of anyone on the cucumber/rails/ruby learning curve :)

Cheers,
Sarah
http://www.ultrasaurus.com