[rspec-users] cucumber fit step table output

Emmanuel Pinault seatmanu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 13:19:47 EST 2008

I think this is not yet implemented. I had the same issue and was told
they are working on it but that they are doing a big refactoring so
might not be in 0.1.13 yet

To work around that issues. I created a helper method that can print
the table in one line or multiple line. Then call the method with the
element of the table twice. One for the table and one to show them in
the step. Then I made  sure all the step regular expresion supported
that notation