[rspec-users] cucumber command

Juanma Cervera lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Dec 26 05:08:57 EST 2008

Hello
I want to use the cucumber command to run only the feature I am working
on now.
But I have a structure of folders like this:

  features/
    administracion/
      alta_centros.feature
      modificacion_centros.feature
      step_definitions/
        steps_for_centros.rb
    step_definitions/
      general.rb
      webrat_steps.rb
    support/
      env.rb

When I use "rake features" all works, but I am running all the features.
Now I want to run only one of the features.

  cucumber --language es features/administracion/alta_centros.feature

And the feature fails. It seems that it is not reading env.rb and the
other step definition files.
Can I have a folder structure like this?
How I have to use the cucumber command to make this.

Thanks
Juanma