[rspec-users] Nokogiri 1.1.0 and ActiveRecord 2.2.0

Manasi Vora lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Dec 25 07:29:58 EST 2008

Josh Knowles wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 9:58 AM, James Byrne <lists at ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:
>> Just a heads up.  I updated my nokogiri gem to 1.1.0 yesterday and could
>> not run rake features thereafter.  I had to drop back to 1.0.7. I have
>> reported this problem on the project page at rubyforge.
>
> This problem exists in the Webrat gem up on RubyForge.  We're going to
> release a new gem in the next few days, in the mean time feel free to
> grab the source off github.com/brynary/webrat where it is fixed.
>

> --
> Josh Knowles
> phone: 509-979-1593
> email:  joshknowles at gmail.com
> web:    http://joshknowles.com

Thanks for the information. I am a newbie to the ruby on rails world. I
started with Cucumber and BDD. I have been struggling with initial setup
of cucumber and getting a sample feature running due to multiple errors
on my way.

I tried this but I get the following error now -
C:\ruby_on_rails\sample>rake features
(in C:/ruby_on_rails/sample)
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in
`gem_original_re
quire': no such file to load -- webrat/rspec-rails (MissingSourceFile)
Failed to load features/support/env.rb  from
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/ruby
gems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'

I have nokogiri 1.0.7 and webrat 0.3.2 with cucumber 0.1.12

Thoughts ?