[rspec-users] newbie cucumber tutorial

Tim Walker walketim at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 18:10:50 EST 2008

Very nice indeed...

In your blog you said:

"Note that one of the steps is already defined in webrat. Isn't that
cool? As you get the hang of this, you reuse certain word patterns
which map to specific tests. But we're getting ahead of ourselves. We
need to dive into the creation of "steps" which make up our executable
spec. Cucumber gives a some handy snippets to get us started (in the
output of "rake features" above). We'll paste these into a new file
that we'll create in the "features/step_definitions" directory"

Why did one of the steps already get defined in webrat? Does it parse
"see" as indicative of UI? or what...?

Thanks very much.

Tim