[rspec-users] Cucumber: dependencies.rb:266:in `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant Dispatcher

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:49:48 EST 2008

Bingo!

module ActionController
   Dispatcher.class_eval do
     def self.failsafe_response(output, status, exception = nil)
       raise exception

And it works with vendor rails. (It would break every story run
against versions < 2.2.2, but that's another issue.)

Gem rails of the 2.2.2 variety is an unexpectedly hard upgrade. Odd
stuff shifted around, breaking stuff in random places. Well, enough
griping from me.

Thanks for getting me back to work!

--s