[rspec-users] Cucumber: dependencies.rb:266:in `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant Dispatcher

Mischa Fierer f.mischa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:26:03 EST 2008

 from
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/cucumber-0.1.13/bin/../lib/cucumber/rails/world.rb:18

Here's line 18:

Dispatcher.class_eval do
  def self.failsafe_response(output, status, exception = nil)
    raise exception

I would do the following:

1) Try it with gem rails on the old project
2) If that works, then maybe removing then re-adding vendor/rails will do
the trick.
3) If that doesnt work, then maybe try messing with that file above and see
what's going wrong.