[rspec-users] [cucumber] screenshot upon exception

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 23 07:12:57 EST 2008

Hi Aslak,

Thanks for the heads-up, but it seems the AfterStep block is only
executed if a step passes and not if it fails, is pending, skipped or
non-implemented.

I tried to run a debugger on it to see what happens, but I think
Cucumber is opening another Ruby process and preventing me from
debugging.

Thanks

Aidy