[rspec-users] newbie cucumber tutorial

Sarah Allen lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Dec 22 04:01:45 EST 2008

I got started with cucumber and it sure is fun.  I've written up my
initial experience in tutorial format here for any newbies who want to
follow in my tracks:

If anyone has any corrections, let me know.  I was wondering whether
when writing a real application, do you usually write your whole spec
with lots of scenarios at once and then get them the execute one at a
time? or do you write and code one scenario at a time?

p.s. what is the relationship between cucumber and RSpec?