[rspec-users] cucumber and selenium

Slava Mikerin lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Dec 20 21:11:37 EST 2008

hello,
I am starting out with cucumber and selenium. Whenever I run a rake
features on my features or on cucumber/examples/selenium/features too
many browser windows start... for example if run cucumber
examples/selenium/features 3 browser windows get launched. I commented
out browser closing after tests to see exactly how many windows and for
a simple google search feature I ended up with 3 windows. If I run it
again I get 3 more..
After do
  #@browser.stop
end

I only need one window for running tests and one for the selenium
dashboard. Is there a way to stop this to save time and resources?

thank you.