[rspec-users] [rspec-devel] The RSpec Book

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:06:51 EST 2008

Hi all - I'm sorry to report that we were not able to get the beta out
this month as we had hoped. We're very close, and should have a beta
for you in early January, but with holiday schedules as they are it's
just not possible to tie up the necessary loose ends before the year's
end.

That said, I and the other authors are working hard to get things into
shape so that we'll be able to tie things together as soon as everyone
is back on line after the 1st of the year.

Thanks for your enthusiasm (as expressed in this thread), and thanks
for your patience.

Cheers,
David