[rspec-users] step definitons to check login

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Dec 17 10:33:47 EST 2008

Nicolás Sanguinetti wrote:

> Of course, a 30 second trip in google land would have led you to the
> ruby documentation, where you'd have found a good explanation with
> examples. Or, running `ri public` would've steered you in the right
> direction.
>
> -foca
>
> /me wishes people used ri more.

I have open on my desktop at this moment the rdocs for:

Module
Authlogic::ORMAdapters::ActiveRecordAdapter::ActsAsAuthentic::LoggedIn

Class
ActionController::Base

I regret if my question upset you but it seemed to me a reasonable
request at the time.  Google is a wonderful tool.  I use it a very great
deal. But, it does require a certain facility with the topic to
formulate effective searches.  On this topic I fear that my capabilities
are somewhat deficient.

Your explanation was very helpful and informative.  Thank you very much.