[rspec-users] step definitons to check login

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Dec 17 09:56:07 EST 2008

Re: authlogin

Can someone familiar with this gem explain where and how the
user_sessions are maintained?   I have pawed through the code but it has
left me rather more confused than not.  The best inkling I can arrive at
is that the authlogic persistence token is stored in the session data
and that the UserSession model serially searches sessions for that token
string in whatever store medium that the Rails application is using.
However, I cannot seem to identify exactly where and how this is done in
the code.  Advice would be welcome.