[rspec-users] cucumber custom formatters

Emmanuel Pinault seatmanu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:04:36 EST 2008

> Did you try -f Cucumber::Formatters::MyFormatter ?
> That should have worked.

  Yep works as well. Now that I have all the different possible hooks
printed and ordering of events,. I can work on creating my template :)
If you are interested I ll send you some of the improvments. I am
using a combination of rspec and cucumber as both have good
information style but could be improved slightly

Emmanuel