[rspec-users] cucumber custom formatters

Emmanuel Pinault seatmanu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 18:55:02 EST 2008

Hi

So I built a custom formatter as the default html provided seems to
lack few information (like number of scenarios that passed,failed,
skipped ..)

I cannot seem to load my custom scenario

I called it my_formatter.rb and class is MyFormatter.

I tried cucumber -r my_formatter mytest.feature
I tried cucumber -r my mytest.feature

and no matter what I am getting the help menu with invalid format...

also, is there a place to understand all the available hooks and order
they are called? Looking at the html, pretty and progress , I can see
a lot of available hooks with some that requires to call an accept
method...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Emmanuel