[rspec-users] Nosy controller specs

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:33:24 EST 2008

I was agreeing! I wasn't saying that what you were saying there wasn't
expressing the intent in the model, I was saying that my long ramble was
saying the same thing roughly, and that this differs from the standard
approach in rails of using ActiveRecord:Base class methods directly.

Apologies for not making that clear - I find email such a challenging form
of communication at times :)