[rspec-users] Disabling rspec when using autotest

Jamie Dyer lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Dec 11 10:39:51 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to get autotest working with an existing rails project. When
I run the autotest command in the rails root I get the following error:

Autotest style autotest/rails_rspec doesn't seem to exist. Aborting.

The rails app itself isn't using rspec (we are using
Test::Unit/shoulda/mocha) and has no spec folder and the rspec plugin is
not installed in vendor/plugins. The rails app is using several plugins
that have rspec tests which I assume is the reason for the error.

Is there something I can put in an .autotest file in the rails app to
disable rspec completely?

Thanks
Jamie