[rspec-users] Oddness with fieldnames containing an underscore

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:57:21 EST 2008

Probably not a bug, if you look at the id's of the fields your matching by
viewing source in your browser you'll see that they have an id that begins
with 'user'. So when webrat fails to match on the label text it then tries
to match on the id. You can use the debugger to step into the webrat code
and see this yourself if you want
HTH