[rspec-users] stepping across features

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Dec 10 15:46:58 EST 2008

Zach Dennis wrote:
> You're getting there. If anyone asks you are triangulating the target
> so you can determine exactly where it lies. To a certain extent, we
> all are. =)

I think that I am reaching the stage where I am oscillating between over
and under specifying.  I am trying this stuff out as I go and no doubt
am leaving artifacts that will be the source of amusement when I finally
do "get it".  It really is not that hard a concept to grasp, in general.
As always, it is in the details of actual employment that the troubles

Every bit of advice that I have received on this thread, and the two
related ones on this list, is greatly appreciated and valued.