[rspec-users] Cucumber fat client

steven shingler shingler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:52:58 EST 2008

Hey Aslak,

Doesn't this sound a bit like your Kipling project, which we spoke about at
QCon London, back in March? ;)

(http://gitorious.org/projects/kipling)

I think it would be a great app to have, which would work well inside a web
browser, rather than a fat client that customers and managers have to
download...?

>From my recollection, you were wanting to keep Kipling quite sparse and text
based, in contrast to the Thoughtworks product which Aidy mentioned in this
thread.

I would be interested in getting involved with this, if I could be helpful
in any way :)

Steven