[rspec-users] Cucumber fat client

Rahoul Baruah baz at madeofstone.net
Tue Dec 9 05:47:37 EST 2008

On 9 Dec 2008, at 09:43, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> So I'm asking you - what would this user interface be like? How do
> people want to access it
> and use it?

I was considering writing (but will probably never have time for) a
simple writeboard/wiki-style site that is linked to a git repository.

So you point the app at a clone of your git repository's features
folder, people can browse the folder, edit a feature in the browser
(and view the history) and then push them straight back into the repo.

(I noticed someone else had posted a writeboard-based system earlier

Rahoul Baruah
Web design and development: http://www.3hv.co.uk/
Nottingham Forest: http://www.eighteensixtyfive.co.uk/
Serious Rails Hosting: http://www.brightbox.co.uk/