[rspec-users] uber-rcov for both cucumber & rspec

Rupert Voelcker rupert at rupespad.com
Mon Dec 8 12:56:07 EST 2008

I've had a quick look at the rake tasks for rspec and cucumber (and
rcov), but not having payed with rake very much I can't at the moment
get my head around what I need to do so am hoping for some
guidance....

What I want is an uber-rcov task which will run all my features and
all my specs using rcov so I can get a picture of overall coverage for
my cucumber stories and rspec specs after they all have run (rather
than separately).

Should such a thing be possible and does anyone have a rake ask that
does this - failing that any pointers muchly appreciated.

Thanks

Rupert