[rspec-users] Where to start after writing feature

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 14:32:08 EST 2008

"There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it
so simple that there are no obvious deficiencies, and the other way is to
make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first
method is far more difficult"

C. A. R. Hoare, Professor of Computing, Oxford University (and inventor of
the quicksort algorithm