[rspec-users] RSpec and 1.9 Compatibility

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 07:28:39 EST 2008

OK... I am making a mail library that is taking advantage of the new things
in 1.9, mainly encoding and the new regex goodness.
However, RSpec is not jiggy with it right now on 1.9... so I'm going to try
and scratch an itch here.

Has anyone started on this?  I've started in terms of getting RSpec and it's
dependencies to run the specs working and it is proving fun :)  If anyone
has already trail-blazed some of this, it would be good to collaborate a bit
so I can get a leg up.

Otherwise, I'll start from scratch.

Mikel

--