[rspec-users] Indentation Conventions for Ruby and Cucumber

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 07:25:54 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Andrew Premdas <apremdas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh but cucumber features so want to be idented on the I
>
>  Scenario: Anonymous user can not duplicate a un-activated account
>    Given I am an anonymous user
>      And a registered user Fred exists
>     When I signup as Fred
>     Then I should see an error
>
> Really need to view above with a monspaced font - if its not coming out
> that way in your mail reader.

The problem with that however is that it is not compliant with
Internationalization standards...

Not to mention it would then naturally bias someone toward using an enforced
I.

What if I didn't want to use an "I", but an "it" say, in terms of an API
that is being talked to by another system...

--
http://lindsaar.net/
Rails, RSpec and Life blog....