[rspec-users] Autospec does not work w/ cucumber features?

Kero van Gelder kero at chello.nl
Sat Dec 6 07:04:46 EST 2008

Hi!

And now for the second part of the subject of my previous mails :)

$ cat cucumber.yml
default: .
autotest: -v .
autotest-all: -v -f progress .
$ cucumber -i . -f progress
PP

Pending Scenarios:

1)  enlightenment (meditation)

$ AUTOFEATURE=true autospec     # bug! prompt returns immediately, ZenTest gem not a dependency? a warning that autotest was not found would be nice.
$ sudo gem install ZenTest
Successfully installed ZenTest-3.11.0
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for ZenTest-3.11.0...
Installing RDoc documentation for ZenTest-3.11.0...
$ AUTOFEATURE=true autospec
^CInterrupt a second time to quit
^C

it just does not do anything at all...
and I haven't had any luck with earlier versions of cucumber, either.
Nor does autospec become more active when I have implemented some features already.
afaik I did everything mentioned in
   http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/wikis/autotest-integration

any ideas?

NB: where to file the autospec/autotest warning missing bug; rspec plain? rspec-cucumber?

Bye,
Kero.

___
How can I change the world if I can't even change myself?
  -- Faithless, Salva Mea