[rspec-users] 'And' step definition

Mark Wilden mark at mwilden.com
Fri Dec 5 22:28:52 EST 2008

Thanks for your replies, David and James. I figured as much, actually, since
you wouldn't want to have some And steps in your definition file and some
Given steps.

I was led astray by "Inside a step_definitions.rb file, steps (which
strictly speaking should always be called step definitions) refers to the *
matcher* methods, given exactly the same names (Given, When, Then, or And),
each provided with a matcher regexp that corresponds to one or more feature
steps" in James's backgrounder. Maybe I misunderstood it.

///ark