[rspec-users] Where to start after writing feature

Daniel Lopes danielvlopes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:44:59 EST 2008

I think is better create the step ( it will no work ) and then run
script/generate rspec_scaffold Task name:string description:text
cas_link:string

or if you not using rspec:
script/generate scaffold Task name:string description:text cas_link:string

Atenciosamente,

Daniel Lopes    Area Criações
Design, Websites e Sistemas Web

Visite:  http://www.areacriacoes.com.br/projects
          http://blog.areacriacoes.com.br/

*
55 (31) 3077-4560  /  55 (31) 8808-8748  /  55 (31) 8737-7501