[rspec-users] Indentation Conventions for Ruby and Cucumber

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:33:02 EST 2008

Definitely a matter of taste. A few things

1) syntax highlighting seems to make aligning on the I more preferable
2) And's feel like there nested
3) Maybe its my programmers eye reading and looking for matches rather than
reading the scenario as a whole

Is a feature prose? Seems closer to poetry in layout at least