[rspec-users] Indentation Conventions for Ruby and Cucumber

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:27:06 EST 2008

Oh but cucumber features so want to be idented on the I

 Scenario: Anonymous user can not duplicate a un-activated account
   Given I am an anonymous user
     And a registered user Fred exists
    When I signup as Fred
    Then I should see an error

Really need to view above with a monspaced font - if its not coming out that
way in your mail reader.

Andrew