[rspec-users] stepping across features

Andrew Premdas apremdas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:23:03 EST 2008

Perhaps the creation of the join is not something that should be
tested by a feature. This sounds to me like an implementation detail
that would be better tested by some sort of unit test. So if your
features want to have things in them mentioning joins, databases and
other such things then you're probably using the wrong tool. Joseph
wrote a really good blog post about this sort of stuff

 http://blog.josephwilk.net/ruby/telling-a-good-story-rspec-stories-from-the-trenches.html

HTH

Andrew