[rspec-users] cucumber/rspec pending call

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Dec 2 13:09:48 EST 2008

I have tried to do this in a step definition:

When /set the "(.*)" to "(.*)"/ do |a,v|

However, no matter how I invoke cucumber, I get this error:

    And I set the "type" to "main"                        #
      TODO (Spec::Example::ExamplePendingError)
      ./features/locations/step_definitions/location_steps.rb:34:in `And
/set the "(.*)" to "(.*)"/'
      features/locations/location.feature:24:in `And I set the "type" to

My env.rb file looks like this:

# Sets up the Rails environment for Cucumber
ENV["RAILS_ENV"] = "test"
require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) +
require 'cucumber/rails/world'

# If webrat is a gem then uncomment this
require 'webrat' if !defined?(Webrat)

# If webrat is a plugin then uncomment this
#require 'webrat/rails'

# Comment out the next two lines if you're not using RSpec's matchers
(should / should_not) in your steps.
require 'cucumber/rails/rspec'
#require 'webrat/rspec-rails'
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.