[rspec-users] Sample App - TDD with Cucumber and RSpec

Fernando García Samblas fernando.garcia at the-cocktail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:22:54 EST 2008

Matt Wynne escribió:
> Maybe it's different when you're working in another language though -
> I guess it's preferable to use English names for classes etc, is it?

Exactly Matt that's it. I forgot to explain that, thanks for mention it.

We use pure English in our code and Spanish in the features.

A business term in Spanish can have a bunch of possible translations to
English. The mapping functions let us now exactly what are we talking
about, reducing ambiguity and improving communication with business people.