[rspec-users] Variance in behaviour: rake features vs. autotest

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Dec 1 10:07:53 EST 2008

Andrew Premdas wrote:
> No it isn't you can have
>
> When /determine the party (.*)/ do
>
> And call that in in other nested step using a string literal
>
> When
>    When "deterimine the party foo"
> end
>
> In fact I never enclose the arguments with a string delimiter as I
> think it makes the feature less clear - don't think feature writers
> should have to worry about having correct quotes. just my 2c

Non, you misunderstood what I wrote, although in retrospect I should
have been more explicit and precise with my terminology.  It is NOT the
feature file that I was speaking of. It was within the step_definitions
file, as your example employs itself.  When I referred to step files it
was to the step_definitions.rb files, a clarification that I have since
made to the article.