[rspec-users] spec'ing the existence of #require

Chuck Remes cremes.devlist at mac.com
Sun Aug 31 10:36:46 EDT 2008

I looked through the mailing list archive but unfortunately my search
terms are too generic (spec and require...).

I am writing ruby code that runs under jruby in an embedded
environment. Periodically I will install new code that passes all
specs only to have it fail when it can't find a new class I defined
(missing #require).

My spec_helper.rb file does a wildcard search and loads all rb files
in the tree, so it always picks up new files. Clearly I need to change
that and be more specific in my require lines.

Any suggestions on how to best accomplish this?

cr