[rspec-users] I want RSpec for CSS layout.

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Sat Aug 30 11:58:21 EDT 2008

I have been in a few pub conversations now about 'photoshop-driven-
development' where we show the machine what the page should look like
(a photoshop mock-up), and keeps failing the build until we produce
something that every browser can render to look like the mock-up.

Surely with all that CCTV out there in the world now there must be
some image-recognition software we could use to make this dream come
true.