[rspec-users] Cucumber and multi-line steps

Ben Mabey ben at benmabey.com
Fri Aug 29 19:22:34 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Where can we add tickets for Cucumber?  While trying to migrate a
current project I ran into a snag.. specially that cucumber does not
support multi-line steps like the edge rspec story runner (which makes
sense since this was such a new feature to the story runner.)  Anyways,
I don't have enough time at the moment to dig into it myself so I'd like
to at least log it.

Should we just use the rspec lighthouse account or should we create a
new one?